Note: These numbers are non-cumulative and the tax calculator shows incremental impact over and above the current tax bill.
1. Enter your official Town of Rockland assessed property value without commas or decimal points into the form below and click Calculate. This is not the same as a Zillow or other commercial realtor property value found online. If you do not know your official Town of Rockland assessed value, follow steps 2 through 4 below.
2. Click the "Rockland Property Values" link to look up your Property Value from the online database: Rockland Property Values
3. Search for your Property Address using the search bar in the top left hand portion of the screen.
4. Click your property on the map. Total value shown under "Valuation" is the Assessed Value.
5. To calculate a quarterly fiscal impact, simply divide the Yearly Cost by 4. To calculate a monthly fiscal impact, simply divide the Yearly Cost by 12. For example, a Yearly Cost of $327 = $81.75 per month or $27.25 per month.