Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 7 p.m.
H. BERNARD MONAHAN MEMORIAL ROOM
TOWN HALL, 242 UNION STREET
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The audience, participants and general public should be aware that any and all portions this open meeting may be recorded by audio and video resources. All or some of this meeting may be rebroadcast periodically by WRPS or other outlets. Persons wanting a DVD copy of this meeting should contact WRPS or the BOS office, a small fee will be charged.
1. Reorganization of the Board of Selectmen
2. Tony Materna-returning Soldier
3. Citations for retiring Town Treasurer Karen Sepeck and Town Clerk Mary Pat Kaszanek
4. Open Session Minutes of April 2, 2012
5. Approve and forward STM Warrant
6. Green Communities presentation-Seth Pickering SE Regional Coordinator
Department of Energy Resources-Green Communities Division
7. Perambulate the borders of Rockland-Tabled
8. Program Amendment approved-CDBG
9. Feinstein Subordination-Office
10. Downtown Spring Fling-Daria Rindone
11. Rockland Friends Softball tournament 1 day license-Peter Ewell
12. One Day License request-4th Floor Artists
13. Freedom Walk 9/11/12–Adam Royle
14. Little League/Softball Parade-Judy Hartigan
15. The Family Fun Run request-Rockland Public Schools
18. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT & CORRESPONDENCE
~Studley/Reed’s Pond update
~Sullivan Tire 10K- Senior Center
Comments and opinions expressed by individual members do not necessarily reflect the views of all of the BOS and are the opinions and comments of only the individual member.
19. EXECUTIVE SESSION for negotiation strategy
Allan R. Chiocca
The listings of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.
Note: Open Meetings are recorded by local cable WRPS and are considered the official record of the BOS meetings